HE EBS DPHASER OFFERS THREE VERY DISTINCT AND DIFFERENT PHASER EFFECTS. SELECT EVERYTHING FROM CLASSICAL 70’S SOUNDS UP TO HYPER MODERN SWARLING PHASING EFFECTS. AMONG THE USERS OF THIS PEDAL ARE JAMAREO ARTIS (BRUNO MARS) & PETE GRIFFIN (ex-Zappa Plays Zappa, Dr. John etc)
From the 70’s to the 21st Century!
The DPhaser offers three different modes of stunning phaser effects. Short is the classic phaser effects recognized from the 70’s, Longemphasize the effects a bit more, while Wide gives you extrem swirling flanger-like effects.
Hi, Lo and Off decides the resonance of the effect while the two controls change the width and rate.
Under the hood
In addition you can set a lot of parameters inside the box for fine tuning your sound. These controls include setting the centre frequency for the sweep controlled by the Width knob, adjusting the gain for the output signal to prevent signal loss, settings for bypass and types of effects (further explained in the manual).
Digital technique – analog sound
The pedal is built with the highest quality components and uses 24-bit digital processing circuitry for outstanding performance on stage and in the recording studio. While the pedal offer juicy analog sound, the use of digital technique makes it possible to fit in the compact format that the Black Label Pedals offer.
- Nominal Input Level – 8 dBv
- Input Impedance 700 kohms
- Bypass Bandwidth +0 / -3 dB 20 – 20k Hz
- Phaser Types
Short (S) 4 or 6 stages
Long (L) 8 or 10 stages
Wide (W) 18 stages differential
- LFO Range min / max 0.05-10 Hz
- LFO Types Sine and Triangle
- Low Frequency Bypass Optional < 130 Hz
- Sampling Frequency 48 kHz
- Dynamic Range Typ 100 db A-weighted
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 70 x 115 x 35 mm / 2.8 x 4.5 x 1.4″
- Weight 480g (1.07 lb.)
- Bypass True Bypass
- Power Requirements 9 V DC Regulated, 110 mA max** EBS Recommend the use of the EBS AD-9+ DC adapter.
The adapter can supply up to twenty pedals at the same time.