THE EBS REIDMAR 750 IS BASED ON AN AWARD WINNING EBS AMP DESIGN. THE ‘BOUTIQUE’ AMP TONAL QUALITIES PAIRED WITH A POWERFUL 750 W AMP MAKES THIS A SERIOUS AND PORTABLE CHOICE FOR ANY MAJOR STAGE GIG.
A Natural beast
Due to advanced soft-clip technology, the Reidmar amps does not suffer any loss of definition in the low register when the volume is turned up. It does not use a present automatic limiter that kicks in at a certain point and levels out the lows like many other class-D amps do. The Reidmar amps simply takes maximum advantage of the power at hand and turn into solid, authentic bass tone.
If you are familiar with EBS bass amps you will feel at home with the Reidmar 750. The all together analog preamp features the renowned built-in compressor and a 4-band EQ-section that is really intuitive including the (for EBS) characteristic Bright and Notch filters.
The Reidmar 750 is equipped with a Drive control to add just the right amount of harmonics to make your bass come alive, or if you prefer, make it just as dirty as you like.
Some of the other features include:
- Effects loop (send and return)
- Balanced XLR-out for live and studio use (with pre/post EQ switch and Ground Lift)
- Line out
- Mini-tele input for adding recorded music to play along with.
- Remote Control Connections to add the EBS RM-4 footswitch to control Character (on/off), EQ-section (on/off), Drive (on/off) and Mute.
The amp is equipped with a D-class power amp providing 750 W @ 4 ohms load. Weight is 3.7 kg (8.2 lbs).
The EBS Reidmar 750 is extremely powerful. We recommend using it with a larger 4 ohm cabinet, such as a 410 or even an 810 cabinet, if preferred.
Ps. EBS now offer EBS NeoLine 210, 410 and 212 cabinets in 8 ohm configuration on special order. Any of these cabinets, stand alone or paired together, works well with the EBS Reidmar amps as well.
With two amps together, connected through the Effects loop (Send from one to Return on the other), you can drive two big 4 ohm cabinets, getting a separate volume control for each cabinet while using the EQ from the one you plug in the bass to. This makes possible to create a massive 2x 810 dream rig using Reidmar amps.
- Input Impedance 1 Mohms / 100 pF
- Gain Range -00 – +30 dB
- Character Filter Shelving, High/Low Pass,
+7 dB @ 40 Hz, -2 dB @ 800 Hz,+3 dB @ 10 kHz
- Tone Controls,
Bass Shelving +/-18 dB @ 60 Hz
Mid Bandpass Filter 100 – 6000 Hz +/- 12-15 dB
Treble Shelving +/-18 dB @ 6 kHz
Bright Shelving +15/-0 dB @ 10 kHz
- Drive min/max 0/34 dB
- Balanced Output -10 dBv, Pre/Post EQ, GND Lift
- Remotes Output Remote Jack RING = Mute / TIP = Drive
Filter Jack RING = Filter Mode / TIP = Character
- Output Power 700 W RMS @ 4 ohms load (350 W RMS @ 8 ohms)
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 15.2 x 10.4 x 3.0” (38.5 x 26.5 x 7.5 cm)
- Weight 3.7 kg (8.2 lbs.)
CAUTION! If you use the Reidmar 750 with smaller cabinets, check the amount of power the cabinet can handle and if it’s lower than 700W RMS @4 Ohms (or 350W RMS @ 8 ohms), be careful with the output volume to avoid blowing up the speakers.