THE EBS TREMOLO IS A STEREO VINTAGE TYPE TREMOLO OR SWEEPING FILTER EFFECT FOR GUITAR, BASS AND KEYBOARD.
Nothing compares to a true analog effect when it comes to Tremolo pedals. The EBS TremoLo offer full bodied fat sound, in a tiny but sturdy little box that fits nicely on any pedal board, delivering all that great tremolo effects you’ve always aimed for. Perhaps most known as a guitar effect, the tremolo can add nice character to bass as well (just listen to the samples by Porcupine Tree bass innovator Colin Edwin below!)
Use the controls to set the Depth and Speed of the effect. The sweep character can be set to choice of three different waveforms; sine, square and sawtoothwaveforms and offers volume or filter type of effect.
Mono or Stereo
The EBS TremoLo pedal operates in mono or true stereo with auto panning of the tremolo effect. The EBS TremoLo use true bypass techniques.
- Nominal Input Level – 8
- Input Impedance 1 Mohms (stereo), 500 kohms (mono)
- Output Impedance 100 ohms
- Bypass Bandwidth True Bypass
- Modulation Amplitude or Low Pass Filter
- Modulation Range
max +6dB – -40dB (amplitude)
max 250 Hz – 10kHz (filter)
- LFO Range 0.2 – 15 Hz
- LFO Type Sine/Square/Sawtooth
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 2.8 x 4.5 x 1.4” (70 x 115 x 35 mm)
- Weight 450g (1 lb.)
- Power Requirements 9 V DC Stabilized, 20 mA* EBS Recommend the use of the EBS AD-9+ DC adapter.
The adapter can supply up to twenty pedals at the same time.