THE EBS WAHONE. EVERYTHING FROM THE ORIGINAL CLASSICS TO THE MODERN WAH-WAH SOUNDS CAN BE CREATED WITH WARMTH AND DEPTH THROUGH THE FANTASTIC EBS WAHONE.
Get the Groove!
The EBS WahOne is a truly versatile wah-wah pedal designed specifically to enhance your bass groove. This unique pedal is based on the classic wah-wah concept but with extended features. With an easy dial-in design the choice is yours – use it as a wah-wah filter or volume pedal.
The WahOne offers several cool options like the built-in tube simulator circuit, reversed action of the footboard let you choose between ‘whooa’ or ‘aoowh’ type of effect, Low-pass filter and Hi-Q setting that narrows the midrange span that the effect work within. All these features are activated by switches on the front panel. There’s also a Range control that decides where in the frequency range the pedal will create the effect.
Turn the WahOne into a Volume pedal by simply pressing a little switch on the front panel.
- Nominal Input Level – 8 or -20 dBv (active/passive)
- Input Impedance 1 Mohms
- Pedal Modes Wah or Volume
- Filter Frequency Range 75 – 3.500 Hz
- Filter Q min/max 4.15 / 16
- Filter Mode Low or Band Pass
- Bypass True Bypass
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 10.6” x 3.7” x 3.0” (270 x 95 x 75 mm)
- Weight 1.8 kg (4 lbs.)
- Power Requirements 9 V DC Regulated, 25 mA* EBS Recommend the use of the EBS AD-9+ DC adapter.
The adapter can supply up to twenty pedals at the same time.